Disclosures required for conditional sale contract that includes charge for electric vehicle charging station
- Prior to the execution of a conditional sale contract that includes a charge for an electric vehicle charging station, the seller shall provide the buyer with, and obtain the buyer’s signature on, a written disclosure that includes a description and price of each of the following:
- The electric vehicle charging station device.
- Any materials and wiring.
- Any installation services included in the total charge.
- The disclosures required under this section shall be in at least 12-point type and shall be contained in a document that is separate from the conditional sale contract or purchase order.
- This section shall become operative July 1, 2013.